LPN - Practical Nursing
About the Degree
The Practical Nursing Technical Certificate program combines classroom instruction with clinical experience. The program meets the Arkansas State Board of Nursing requirements for practical nursing programs. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates may be eligible to apply for the National Council of Licensure Examination to become a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). The program does not participate in advanced placement.
The UACCB Practical Nursing program is approved by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing through June 2023.
Important Program Information
- PN Program Information
- HESI Entrance Exam Overview and Test Dates
- Create An Evolve Account and Take a HESI Tutorial
- Required: How To Register For HESI With ProctorU
- Required: HESI Exam Ready Checklist (computer compatibility)
- Criminal Background Bars to Licensure
APPLY TO THE PN PROGRAM TODAY!
Job Opportunities In