Financial Aid / Work Study Information
The mission of the Financial Aid Office is to help eligible students fund their college education at UACCB. We understand that you probably have many questions about how to apply for financial aid and what may be expected of you. We hope that this website will answer some of your general questions, but please feel free to contact our office at any time. You may call our office or email our staff at email@example.com.
- The Direct Loan is a loan and must be repaid.
- You must be enrolled for at least 6 credits per term throughout the entire loan period.
- All borrowers must complete on-line Entrance Counseling.
- You are required to electronically complete and sign your Master Promissory Note (MPN).
- There is a 30-day delayed disbursement period for all first-time borrowers at UACCB.
- All loan funds are distributed in two disbursements per semester.
The UACCB Federal School Code is 014042.
Every academic year each student MUST COMPLETE the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility for work-study.
What is Federal College Work-Study? (FCWS)
Every academic year each student MUST COMPLETE the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility for any type of federal grant.
FEDERAL PELL GRANT
What is a Federal Pell Grant?
The state of Arkansas provides several grants and scholarships. State financial aid includes the Go Grant, Governor's Scholarship, Arkansas Academic Challenge, MIA/KIA Dependant's Scholarship, Law Officers Dependant's Scholarship, and Emergency Secondary Educational Loan Program. For information on these programs call 1-800-54-STUDY.
Code of Conduct
The Financial Aid & Scholarships office is located in Suite 225 in the Main Classroom Building. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The telephone number is 870-612-2036.
Need to know how much school is going to cost? Click here for the UACCB Net Price Calculator.