Return to Campus Spring 2021
UACCB's Commitment to Safety and Success
UACCB is preparing to welcome students to campus for the 2021 spring semester under the direction of the University of Arkansas Board of Trustees, and with the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control, the Arkansas Department of Health and the Arkansas Department of Education. In-person learning will begin on January 11. As we prepare to welcome students back to campus, UACCB is committed to ensuring the health and safety of the campus community.
Click here for additional information from the CDC concerning COVID-19 symptoms and how to protect yourself.
- Provide a safe environment on campus and in classrooms.
- Provide an outstanding education for students to get their degree or certification and be better prepared to begin their career.
- Continue to provide student support services to help our students achieve success.
- Be aware of signage posted on campus regarding social distancing, space capacity, and areas that are temporarily closed.
- Sign up for UACCB Alerts and check your email often to stay up-to-date on campus safety guidelines and requirements.
- This fall will be different than any other semester before it. Please be patient as we learn to navigate the challenges we will face together.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Help stop the spread of COVID-19 by Modeling A Simple Kindness (M.A.S.K). Face masks are required where social distancing of at least 6 feet is not possible including classrooms and hallways.
- Practice good hygiene – wash your hands frequently with soap and water and make use of the multiple hand-sanitizer stations across campus.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.