Paying For College
Paying for College
We make sure college stays affordable.
UACCB offers college credits for as low as $84 per credit hour and there are plenty of scholarships and financial aid options to make it even more affordable. 100% of first-time freshmen received some form of financial assistance in 2021.
The mission of the Financial Aid Office is to help eligible students fund their college education at UACCB. We understand that you probably have many questions about how to apply for financial aid and what may be expected of you. We hope that this website will answer some of your general questions, but please feel free to call our office or email our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition for 2023 - 2024
In-District: $84.00/credit hour
Out-of-District: $99.00/credit hour
Out-of-State: $125.00/credit hour
Need to know how much school is going to cost? Click here for the UACCB Net Price Calculator.
How to get financial aid for college
- Fill out an online application for admission to UACCB
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Applying for federal funding, such as Pell grants and student loans, requires that you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every academic year to determine eligibility for any type of federal grant.
Every academic year, each student MUST COMPLETE the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility for any type of federal grant. You can check the status of your application by logging into your Federal Student Aid FAFSA account. The UACCB Federal School Code is 014042.
Top 3 Scholarships You Don't Want to Miss
Visit sams.adhe.edu to access a database of scholarships across the state of Arkansas. Most scholarship deadlines for the fall semester are July 1 and spring semester deadlines are in early January.
- The ARFUTURE Grant Program covers tuition and fees for students pursuing STEM or a regional high-demand area of study such as teaching or nursing. UACCB has 35+ certifications and degrees that qualify for this grant.
- The Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship is for all students regardless of their academic status and is available for students returning to college as well as first-time freshmen.
- The Arkansas Workforce Challenge Scholarship can be used for credit and non-credit training in the fields of healthcare, information technology, and industry. View the list of eligible UACCB programs at the link above.
Can I get a work-study job on campus?
The Federal College Work-Study program provides jobs for students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay for college expenses. Earnings will be at least the current federal minimum wage. Most students work between 10 and 20 hours per week and are paid every two weeks. Learn more about Work Study at UACCB.
Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Director
Assistant Financial Aid Director
Financial Aid Specialist
Financial Aid Administrative Specialist