Donations to the Library
The Roy Row, Sr., and Imogene Row Johns Library gratefully accepts any gift materials and monetary donations. However, the Library accepts the gifts if the following criteria are met:
- the library is not obligated to retain any gifts which fail to meet its selection criteria;
- the library has the right to discard any gifts in poor physical condition (e.g. brittle paper, water or mildew damage, underlining in the text, torn or missing pages);
- the library has the right to offer to another agency any gifts which duplicate materials already in the collection;
- the library is not obligated to retain issues of gift periodical subscriptions that are of limited interest or are not indexed in any standard source;
- the library has the right to determine inclusion in the reference or circulating collections;
- the library cannot make a commitment to keep any collection or group of books on shelves apart from other books in the library--the library by necessity reserves the right to shelve gifts with other library materials;
- the library has the right to remove the gift from the collection when warranted.
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Closed holidays. Semester break hours may vary from regular library hours.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
(870) 612- 2020
(870) 612-2189 (Fax)