Create Evolve Account & Take HESI Tutorial
Create a student account. https://evolve.elsevier.com/cs/.
- Choose “I’m a student”
- At the top right, “Sign In” – Create Account. Choose “student” – fill in required fields
- Click Submit and Continue. It will give you a username. Write this down!
- Your name
- Student email used
- User Name (this is computer generated)
Register for the HESI Test
- Stay on the https://evolve.elsevier.com/cs/ page and stay logged in.
- Click on Catalog at the top right of the page
- Under HESI Secured Exams, click on Register for Results & Remediation
- You should see HESI Registration (HESI Assessment) for $0.00
- Click on Register.
- Go to your Account at top right, Update Your Account and use the information below:
- Continue, Check-out, Redeem at bottom
- You may see a confirmation: “You are now registered for a student HESI account,” if not, continue to next step.
- Click on My Evolve at the top. You will see a HESI Assessment section under My Content List. Click the link for Student Access to get started.
- Check I Agree to accept User Agreement.
- Do “Compatibility Check.” Popups and Redirects must be “allowed.”
There is currently a technical issue with the Flashplayer on the tutorial. Do NOT use the tutorial until the Flashplayer message is removed.
- Click on View HESI tutorial. If asked, click to allow Flashplayer. Then click View HESI tutorial again.
- Choose “Nursing” for test type. When a box opens that says, “To take your HESI exams, you will log in to….” You will need to click the red x in the small box at the top to close this dialogue box. Then follow the tutorial to take sample test problems.
- EXIT tutorial page when done.
In order to schedule a HESI test session, students must create an Evolve account,register for the HESI Admission Assessment with the account, and email your
Office: NAH 944
Online RN Coordinator
Office: NAH 942
Office: NAH 936
Pre-Licensure & Traditional RN Track Coordinator
Office: NAH 937
Office: NAH 934