Looking to start a career in computer technology? Consider our Associate of Applied Science in Computer Technology program! Here's what you need to know:
- This 60 credit hour program provides a comprehensive education in computer technology.
- You'll take courses in computing basics, software applications, programming, web development, cybersecurity, database design and management, and more.
- The program also includes general education courses to give you a well-rounded education.
- You'll complete a culminating project in the Computer Technology Capstone course, putting your knowledge and skills to the test.
- This degree is designed to provide students with a well-rounded set of technology skills useful in any discipline and needed in the modern workplace.
Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career in computer technology!