Meet Our Ambassadors
Ambassador Characteristics & Responsibilities
Campus leader and representative
- Strong communication skills, orally and written
- Professional behavior and conduct
- Pride in UACCB
- Exhibit school spirit
- Positive attitude and self confidence
- Working eight hours per week in the Admissions office providing clerical support and communicating with prospective students.
- Attending college fairs and visiting their home high schools when possible.
- During specified campus events such as Project College Bound programs, career day, performing arts events, and commencement, student Ambassadors will wear UACCB apparel and provide support for the events.
- Student Ambassadors will be available for marketing promotions, photo opportunities, and other media and advertising needs. The Student Ambassadors are to be representatives of UACCB, and they will be called upon during high-profile campus visits and off-campus engagements.
- Student Ambassadors will assist UACCB students, faculty, and staff during registration by greeting students and presenting a positive image of UACCB and its student body.
- Student Ambassadors will direct students to the appropriate locations on campus to make their registration experience as efficient and positive as possible.
- Student Ambassadors will be active participants in orientation each semester by speaking, presenting, giving tours and welcoming students to UACCB.
- Student Ambassadors will create informative videos to appeal to prospective and current students keeping them up to date on all events happening at UACCB.
- Student Ambassadors will conduct tours of the campus and answer questions as needed.
- Student Ambassadors will pass out program pamphlets, brochures and other materials to groups who are on campus for visits. They will guide visitors to the Admissions office and introduce them to Student Services.
- Student Ambassadors may be assigned speaking engagements for the Strategies for College Success classes. They will also be called upon to speak to high school groups when they are on campus. Student Ambassadors may be asked to speak at any on-campus event where their appearance is deemed helpful by Student Services, Faculty, or Recruiting.
UACCB Student Ambassadors represent UACCB at various functions and assist with orientations, campus tours, school visits, speaking engagements, clerical duties and other special events. They also perform community service, assist in student recruitment and support development efforts.
CLICK HERE for Student Ambassador Application
CLICK HERE for the Ambassador Reference Form