The Fall 2017 Community Education Course Catalog is now available!
Call 870.612.2082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a printed brochure.
Community Education provides a variety of non-credit educational opportunities. Program areas include:
- Professional Development Classes: Non-credit classes offered for the purpose of developing or improving professional skills. Sample courses include: computer courses and small business seminars.
- Personal Enrichment Classes: Non-credit classes taught to enhance skills in language, art, leisure and recreation.
- Online Classes: Non-credit classes offered through Education to Go. Click on ed2go logo for more information!
- Community Service Classes: Free or nominal cost classes for the benefit of the UACCB community. The classes include Child Care Orientation, Hunter Education and Customer Service Workshops.
- Online Certificate Programs: Boost your productivity by earning certificates by experts in your field! Visit UGotClass for details!
Microsoft Excel Formulas
November 30th, 8:30 a.m.- 12 p.m. $69
Have you wondered how to put strings of text together or take strings of text apart? How to change the case of text? How to round numbers? How to show formulas in cells? How to tell how many cells in a range containing numbers, text or are blank? How to begin a number with a zero? If you have ever wondered these things or have wanted to learn more about Excel formulas, this is the class for you! This half-day class is devoted to learning more about the formulas that are built in to Excel and how to use them to make your data more efficient. Rhonda Byrd, instructor. UACCB Main Campus Bldg, 222. For more information or to register, call 870.612.2082 or email email@example.com.
Kids' College 2017 - "Blast Off to Kids' College!"
Week 1 – Entering Grades 1-3, July 10-14
Click here for entering Grades 1 - 3
Week 2 – Entering Grades 4-6, July 17-21
Click here for entering Grades 4-6
Donate to Kids' College scholarships!
To sponsor a child for Kids' College, make donation payable to UACCB FOUNDATION, P.O. Box 3350, Batesville AR 72503. Be sure to write "Kids' College Sponsorship" on your payment. For more information, contact the UACCB Foundation here. Information about our next Kids' College will be available April 2017.
Interested in teaching Kids' College?
Download a course proposal below!
Subscribe to our List