The Fall 2016 Community Education Course Catalog is now available!
Call 870.612.2082 or email email@example.com to request a printed brochure.
First Responder Course—New!
Oct 4-Nov 10, 5-8 p.m.
Nov 15, 5-9 p.m. $125+
First Responder is a 40-hour course designed to teach students emergency care for trauma patients, splinting techniques, bleeding control, rescue procedures, how to prepare a patient for transport and stabilization of patient. First responder is the first step to working in pre-hospital emergency medicine. Along with trauma emergency, the course will focus on various medical illness and recognition of signs and symptoms. Both medical and trauma assessments will be taught. This course is a pre-requisite to EMT Basic Training. The course fee is $125. The cost of the textbook to be purchased at the UACCB bookstore is $133 plus tax. Wesley Gay is the course instructor. There will be 13 sessions held Tuesdays and Thursdays, Oct 4-Nov 10, 5-8 p.m., and Nov 15, 5-9 p.m., in UACCB Nursing Allied Health Bldg, room 926. For more information or to register, call 870.612.2082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Education provides a variety of non-credit educational opportunities. Program areas include:
- Professional Development Classes: Non-credit classes offered for the purpose of developing or improving professional skills. Sample courses include: computer courses and small business seminars.
- Personal Enrichment Classes: Non-credit classes taught to enhance skills in language, art, leisure and recreation.
- Online Classes: Non-credit classes offered through Education to Go. Click on ed2go logo for more information!
- Community Service Classes: Free or nominal cost classes for the benefit of the UACCB community. The classes include Child Care Orientation, Hunter Education and Customer Service Workshops.
- Online Certificate Programs: Boost your productivity by earning certificates by experts in your field! Visit UGotClass for details!
Kids College 2016 - "Follow Your Yellow Brick Road"
Click below to access the Kids College Schedule of Classes!
July 11-15 July 18-22
Donate to Kids' College scholarships!
To sponsor a child for Kids' College, make donation payable to UACCB FOUNDATION, P.O. Box 3350, Batesville AR 72503. Be sure to write "Kids' College Sponsorship" on your payment. For more information, contact the UACCB Foundation here. Information about our next Kids' College will be available April 2017.
Interested in teaching Kids' College?
Download a course proposal below!
Subscribe to our List