CLICK HERE for Spring 2016 community education class schedule.
Trouble viewing the catalog? Click here for the pdf version.
Check out our Spring schedule of non-credit classes! Call 870.612.2082 or email email@example.com to request a printed brochure.
Community Education provides a variety of non-credit educational opportunities. Program areas include:
- Professional Development Classes: Non-credit classes offered for the purpose of developing or improving professional skills. Sample courses include: computer courses and small business seminars.
- Personal Enrichment Classes: Non-credit classes taught to enhance skills in language, art, leisure and recreation.
- Online Classes: Non-credit classes offered through Education to Go. Click on ed2go logo for more information!
- Community Service Classes: Free or nominal cost classes for the benefit of the UACCB community. The classes include Child Care Orientation, Hunter Education and Customer Service Workshops.
- Online Certificate Programs: Boost your productivity by earning certificates by experts in your field! Visit UGotClass for details!
Kids College 2016 - "Follow Your Yellow Brick Road"
Grades 1-3 Grades 4-6
July 11-15 July 18-22
More details coming soon!
Donate to Kids' College scholarships!
To sponsor a child for Kids' College, make donation payable to UACCB FOUNDATION, P.O. Box 3350, Batesville AR 72503. Be sure to write "Kids' College Sponsorship" on your payment. For more information, contact the UACCB Foundation here.
Interested in teaching Kids' College?
Download a course proposal below!
Subscribe to our List