If you are a returning student you have attended UACCB in the past, but at least one semester has passed since you were enrolled.
- Complete an application for admission. You may do this online at www.uaccb.edu.
- Complete your admissions file. We will have any documents you have previously submitted still on file. However, if you have been to any other colleges since you last attended UACCB, we will need official copies of those transcripts mailed to the Enrollment Center.
- Advising – once you have completed your admissions file, and we have evaluated any transcripts, you may schedule an appointment with the Advising Center. They will help you pick out a schedule that fits your degree plan and is right for you.
- Student ID and Parking Pass – after you have met with an advisor and registered for classes, you can get your Student ID and parking pass in the Enrollment Center. If you have your Student ID and/or Parking Pass from your previous attendance, you may still use those, provided your name has not changed.
- Pay for classes at the cashier’s window in the Main Classroom Building.
- Purchase textbooks. Books may be purchased on campus at the UACCB Bookstore in Independence Hall. There are other options available online as well.
- Come to class! Regular attendance is not only required for financial aid purposes, but also has a direct effect on your grades.