Adult Education Administrative Assistant
The part-time Administrative Assistant works under the supervision of the Director of Adult Education and will be responsible for providing general office support at the UACCB Adult Education Center. This position will be paid $11.50 per hour.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as receptionist greeting current and potential students as they enter the UACCB Adult Education Center and provide Adult Education ESL services information upon request.
- Assist English as a Second Language (ESL) students with the completion of the Arkansas Adult Education Intake Form.
- Proctor TABE CLAS-E testing sessions for current and potential ESL students.
- Provide classroom support to the English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher.
- Perform general office duties such as but not limited to filing, making copies, answering phones, taking messages, compiling data.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The formal education of a high school diploma, GED® or the equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com by May 15. UACCB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A criminal background check will be performed.