The UACCB Testing Center is located in the Main Classroom Building, Room 224.
All testing requires a current photo identification, such as a driver's license or school ID.
There is a $25.00 fee for proctoring exams for students from other institutions. This does not include UACCH (Hope), UAFS (Forth Smith) and Phillips Community College.
Hours for the Testing Center: (call for an appointment)
Monday 8:30am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 6:00 pm
Thursday 8:30am - 5:00 pm
Friday - 8:30-12:30
2018 Test Dates
Most students without ACT or SAT scores are required to take an ACCUPLACER Exam or provide either ASSET or COMPASS scores prior to acceptance to UACCB. Exams cover reading, writing, and math skills.
- Go to accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org to download a free study app. Choose the "Classic test" version of Accuplacer.
- Testing fee: $15 payable at the Main Classroom Building cashier window the day of the test
- UACCB is an Open CLEP Center. Check catalog for a list of exams UACCB accepts for credit.
- Exam fee is $87.00 payable to College Board at the time of registration. "Military service members may be eligible for free exams." Check the College Board website. There will be an administration fee of $25 payable to UACCB.
NOTE: A $25.00 per credit hour fee will be charged for putting CLEP credit on your transcript. To schedule an appointment call 870-612-2110.
- Click here to find out how to sign up for the CLEP test. To create your own account through CLEP visit https://clepportal.collegeboard.org/clepcand/home/dashboard.action
Kaplan Nursing Entrance Exams
Testing fee is $50.00. Schedule through the Nursing and Allied Health Division. Call 870-612-2071 for information.
- Administered in April/May for the Practical Nursing and Generic entry track of the Registered Nursing program entry.
- Administered in June/early July for the LPN to RN tracks of the Registered Nursing program.
MAKE UP EXAMS
Make up exams for individual courses are available through the testing center at the approval of your instructor. Appointments can be made by calling (870) 612-2110 or e-mailing Testing@uaccb.edu. Please give at least a 24 hour notice so that testing materials can be obtained from the instructor. Requests for testing outside of the available hours will be considered on an individual basis.