The UACCB Testing Center is located in the Main Classroom Building, Room 224.
All testing requires a current photo identification, such as a driver's license or school ID.
There is a $25.00 fee for proctoring exams for students from other institutions. This does not include UACCH (Hope), UAFS (Forth Smith) and Phillips Community College.
Hours for the Testing Center: (call for an appointment)
Monday 8:30am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 6:00 pm
Thursday 8:30am - 5:00 pm
Friday - 8:30-12:30
2019 Test Dates
Most students without ACT or SAT scores are required to take an ACCUPLACER Exam or provide either ASSET or COMPASS scores prior to acceptance to UACCB. Exams cover reading, writing, and math skills.
- Click this link to FREE STUDY MATERIALS now available through College Board.
- Go to accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org to download a free study app.
- Testing fee: $15 payable at the Main Classroom Building cashier window the day of the test
- UACCB is an Open CLEP Center. Check catalog for a list of exams UACCB accepts for credit.
- Exam fee is $87.00 payable to College Board at the time of registration. "Military service members may be eligible for free exams." Check the College Board website. There will be an administration fee of $25 payable to UACCB.
NOTE: A $25.00 per credit hour fee will be charged for putting CLEP credit on your transcript. To schedule an appointment call 870-612-2110.
- Click here to find out how to sign up for the CLEP test. To create your own account through CLEP visit https://clepportal.collegeboard.org/clepcand/home/dashboard.action
- Students must complete the test at one sitting, unless it includes two parts (i.e., lab and written exams). Test-out examinations for specific courses may be taken only once each spring, summer, or fall semester, with at least a 30 day period between testing. Students may not apply test-out credits toward credit computation for financial aid programs or student grade point average, or certificates of proficiency requirements.
- Students may test out of the following courses:
- NOTE: An examination fee of $25 must be paid prior to the exam. A student must present receipt at the time of testing. If the student passes the test, the student will be required to pay a per credit hour fee for the credit by examination to be documented on his or her transcript. Students must be enrolled at UACCB before credits will be applied to transcript.
HESI Nursing Entrance Exam
click here for important details: HESI - Entrance exam overview
- Testing Location: UACCB Main Classroom Building, room 224
- Allotted Time to Complete Exam: 4 hours
- Cost: $47 (pay at the cashier’s window in MCB)
4/26/19 Friday 8:30 am
4/26/19 Friday 1:00 pm
5/3/19 Friday 8:30 am
5/3/19 Friday 1:00 pm
5/9/19 Thursday 8:30 am
Schedule through the Nursing and Allied Health Division. Call 870-612-2071 for information.
- Administered in April/May for the Practical Nursing and Generic entry track of the Registered Nursing program entry.
- Administered in June/early July for the LPN to RN tracks of the Registered Nursing program.
MAKE UP EXAMS
Make up exams for individual courses are available through the testing center at the approval of your instructor. Appointments can be made by calling (870) 612-2110 or e-mailing Testing@uaccb.edu. Please give at least a 24 hour notice so that testing materials can be obtained from the instructor. Requests for testing outside of the available hours will be considered on an individual basis.