Transfer Student

If you are a transfer student you have attended another college in the past, and would like to enroll at UACCB.

  1. Complete an application for admission HERE.
  2. Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended to the Admissions office. These must be in a sealed envelope, or mailed directly from the institution you attended. Contact your previous school’s Registrar’s office to have transcripts sent to UACCB.
  3. Depending on your college history, we may need the following documents. Please check with the Admissions staff to verify after your college transcripts have been received.
    • Official high school transcript or GED. Must be in a sealed envelope or mailed directly from the high school or state GED office.
    • Placement scores (Accuplacer, ASSET, COMPASS, or ACT). UACCB offers the Accuplacer exam on our campus. Please visit our Testing Center for more information.
    • Proof of immunization (shot records). Arkansas state law requires that you submit two MMR immunizations (measles, mumps, rubella). These immunizations can be obtained at your local health center for a small fee.
  4. Advising – once we have received and evaluated your college transcripts, and you have completed your admissions file, you may make an appointment with an advisor. They will help you pick out classes and complete a schedule that is right for you.
  5. Student ID and Parking Pass – after you have met with an advisor and registered for classes, you can get your Student ID and parking pass in the Enrollment Services Center. You will need your student ID to collect financial aid and buy books at the campus bookstore.
  6. Pay for classes at the cashier’s window in the Main Classroom Building.
  7. Purchase textbooks. Books may be purchased on campus at the UACCB Bookstore in Independence Hall. There are other options available online as well.
  8. Come to class! Regular attendance is not only required for financial aid purposes, but also has a direct effect on your grades.