Non-Degree Seeking Student

If you are a non-degree seeking student you are taking classes for personal enrichment, and do not plan on earning a degree or certificate at UACCB. (Financial aid is not available for non-degree seeking students).

  1. Complete an application for admission HERE.
  2. Submit immunization records (proof of two MMR’s) to the Admissions Office. (Students born before January 1st, 1957 are not required to submit immunizations records.)
  3. If you are planning to take a class that requires a pre-requisite, we will need a copy of the transcript that shows proof that the pre-requisite has been met.
  4. Once your admissions file is complete, contact the Advising Center to schedule an appointment.
  5. Student ID and Parking Pass - after you have registered for classes, you can get your Student ID and parking pass in the Enrollment Services Center. You will need your student ID buy books at the campus bookstore and check out items at the library.
  6. Purchase textbooks. Books may be purchased on campus at the UACCB Bookstore in Independence Hall. There are other options available as well.