If you are a concurrent or dual enrolled student you are currently in high school, and would like to take classes for college credit.
- Complete an application for admission HERE.
- Submit documents to the Admissions Office to complete your admissions file. These may be mailed to UACCB Enrollment Services Center, PO Box 3350, Batesville, AR, 72503.
- Current high school transcript. Must be in a sealed envelope or mailed directly from the high school.
- Placement scores (Accuplacer, ASSET, COMPASS, or ACT). UACCB offers the Accuplacer exam on our campus. Please visit our Testing Center for more information.
- Proof of immunization (shot records). Arkansas state law requires that you submit two MMR immunizations (measles, mumps, rubella). These immunizations can be obtained at your local health center for a small fee.
- Letter of recommendation from counselor or principal.