Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The Transfer Center is located in MCB 227C and available Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm.
We are an office of dedicated professionals available to help students transfer from UACCB into any baccalaureate program. Appointments are recommended and may be made through the Advising Office in MCB 229.
Ms. Van Taylor
- Personalized transfer advising
- Transfer-focused workshops and seminars
- Scholarship Information
- Assistance with online applications for transfer process
- Knowledge of transfer credit and course equivalencies
- Unofficial degree audits
- Transfer library of regional colleges and universities
- Connections with other campus offices and representatives
For transfer scholarship information visit our scholarship page!
For information about the transferability of courses within Arkansas colleges, visit the Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS) webpage at http://acts.adhe.edu/studenttransfer.aspx
To access information University of Arkansas - Fort Smith degrees offered at UACCB visit http://uafs.edu/cast/cast-home.