The UACCB Testing Center is located in the Main Classroom Building, Room 224.
Hours for the current 2017 semester are as follows:
Monday 8:30am - 5pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 6:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 6:30pm
Thursday 8:30am - 5pm
Friday - By appointment only.
There is a $25.00 fee for proctoring exams for students from other institutions. This does not include UACCH (Hope), UAFS (Forth Smith) and Phillips Community College.
2017 Test Dates
Final Exam Schedule- Spring 2017 (not posted yet)
Most students without ACT or SAT scores are required to take an ACCUPLACER Exam or provide either ASSET or COMPASS scores prior to acceptance to UACCB. Exams cover reading, writing, and math skills.
- placement exam
- Go to accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org to download a free study app.
- UACCB is an Open CLEP Center. Check catalog for a list of exams UACCB accepts for credit.
- Exam fee is $80.00 payable to College Board at the time of registration. There will be an administration fee of $25 payable to UACCB.
NOTE: A $25.00 per credit hour fee will be charged for putting CLEP credit on your transcript. To schedule an appointment call 870-612-2110.
- Click here to find out how to sign up for the CLEP test. To create your own account through CLEP visit https://clepportal.collegeboard.org/clepcand/home/dashboard.action
CAAP Test (Rising Junior Exam)
- This exam is given to AA and AS majors once students have accumulated over 45 credit hours. Students wanting to transfer to a four-year public institution should check with their transfer school to verify if the exam is needed.
- No charge for the exam. However, you must request the exam through the Testing Center in order to take it.
- For more information call 870-612-2110.
Test Dates: 3/14/2017 Tuesday 9:00 AM
3/15/2017 Wednesday 1:00 PM
Kaplan Nursing Entrance Exams
Testing fee is $50.00. Schedule through the Nursing and Allied Health Division. Call 870-612-2071 for information.
- Administered in April/May for the Practical Nursing and Generic entry track of the Registered Nursing program entry.
- Administered in June/early July for the LPN to RN tracks of the Registered Nursing program.
MAKE UP EXAMS
Make up exams for individual courses are available through the testing center at the request of your instructor. Make-up exam appointments are available Mondays from 8:30am - 5pm, Tuesdays from 8:30am - 6:30pm, Wednesdays from 8:30am - 6:30pm and Thursdays from 8:30am - 5pm by calling (870) 612-2110 or e-mailing Testing@uaccb.edu. Please give at least a 24 hour notice so that testing materials can be obtained from the instructor. Requests for testing outside of the available hours will be considered on an individual basis.