The UACCB Testing Center is located in the Main Classroom Building, Room 224. Hours for the fall 2014 semester are as follows:
Monday 8:30am - 3pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 5pm
Thursday 8:30am - 3:30pm |
Other hours are available by appointment.
There is a $25.00 fee for proctoring exams for students from other institutions. This does not include UACCH (Hope), UAFS (Forth Smith) and Pulaski Community College.
Fall 2014 Testing Dates for Career Readiness, TABE, Kaplan Nurse Entrance Test
Fall 2014 Testing Dates for ASSET, COMPASS, CAAP, CLEP
Most students without ACT or SAT scores are required to take either the ASSET or COMPASS exam prior to acceptance to UACCB. Exams cover reading, writing, and math skills.
- The ASSET is a pencil/paper test given in a group setting, 2 1/2 hours in length.
- Exam fee is $15.00. For sample questions see www.act.org/asset/pdf/StudentGuide.pdf
- Computerized test, approximately 1 1/2 hours in length. To schedule an appointment call
- Exam fee is $15.00. Scores are available upon completion of the exam.
- For sample questions see www.act.org/compass/sample/index.html
- UACCB is an Open CLEP Center. Check catalog for a list of exams UACCB accepts for credit.
- Exam fee is $80.00 payable to CLEB at the time of registration. There will be an administration fee of $25 payable to UACCB.
NOTE: A $25.00 per credit hour fee will be charged for putting CLEP credit on your transcript. To schedule an appointment call 870-612-2110.
- Click here to find out how to sign up for the CLEP test. To create your own account through CLEP visit https://clepportal.collegeboard.org/clepcand/home/dashboard.action
- This exam is given to AA and AS majors once students have accumulated over 45 credit hours. Students wanting to transfer to a four-year public institution should take this exam. Students will be notified by mail once they become eligible for the exam.
- No charge for the exam.
- For sample questions see www.act.org/caap
Kaplan Nursing Entrance Exams
Testing fee is $50.00. Schedule through the Nursing and Allied Health Division. Call 870-612-2071 for information.
- Administered in April/May for the Practical Nursing and Generic entry track of the Registered Nursing program entry.
- Administered in June/early July for the LPN to RN tracks of the Registered Nursing program.
MAKE UP EXAMS
Make up exams for individual courses are available through the testing center at the request of your instructor. Make-up exam appointments are available Mondays from 8:30am - 3pm, Tuesdays from 8:30am - 5pm and Thursdays from 8:30am - 3:30pm by calling (870) 612-2110 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Please give at least 24 hour notice so that testing materials can be obtained from the instructor. Requests for testing outside of the available hours will be considered on an individual basis.