If you are a visiting student at UACCB you are currently attending another college, but would like to take classes at UACCB at the same time:
- Complete an application for admission. You may do this online at www.uaccb.edu.
- Complete your admissions file. Contact the Registrar’s office at the institution you are currently attending, and ask them to send a Letter of Good Standing or current official transcript to our Enrollment Center. We will also need immunization records (proof of two MMR shots). If you are planning to take a class that requires a pre-requisite, we will need a copy of the transcript that shows proof that the pre-requisite has been met.
- Contact the Advising Center, and be sure to mention that you are a visiting student.
- Student ID and Parking Pass – after you have met with an advisor and registered for classes, you can get your Student ID and parking pass in the Enrollment Center. You will need your student ID to collect financial aid and buy books at the campus bookstore.
- Pay for classes at the cashier’s window in the Main Classroom Building.
- Purchase textbooks. Books may be purchased on campus at the UACCB Bookstore in Independence Hall. There are other options available online as well.
- Come to class! Regular attendance is not only required for financial aid purposes, but also has a direct effect on your grades.