Community & Technical Education
Click HERE for spring 2014 community education class schedule!
The Division of Community and Technical Education offers credit and non-credit training.
Community Education provides non-credit educational opportunities for residents of the Batesville region. Program areas include:
- Contract Training: Classes arranged with industry and business to meet specific training needs. Classes taught include, but are not limited to: Microsoft Office, Digital Controls, Semi-Conductor, Blueprint Reading, Industry Specific Conversational Spanish and Supervision and Management.
- Professional Development Classes: Non-credit classes offered for the purpose of developing or improving professional skills. Sample courses include: computer courses and small business seminars.
- Personal Enrichment Classes: Non-credit classes taught to enhance skills in language, art, leisure and recreation. Offerings will vary.
- Online Classes: Non-credit classes offered through Education to Go. Click on Ed2go logo for more information!
- Community Service Classes: Free or nominal cost classes for the benefit of the UACCB community. The classes include Child Care Orientation, Hunter Education and Customer Service Workshops.
KIDS' COLLEGE AROUND THE WORLD! Coming summer 2014!
Kids' College is a summer enrichment program for children entering grades first through sixth. For more information, call 870-612-2082 or visit the links below or email Katrina Stevens, the Community Education Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KIDS COLLEGE Class Schedule Summer 2013 - Grades 1-3
KIDS COLLEGE Class Schedule Summer 2013 - Grades 4-6
The 3rd Annual Aerospace Camp 2014 will introduce students entering grades 7-12 to the exciting world of aviation. For more information, call Lynn Bray 870-612-2080 or email email@example.com
Technical Education consists of credit programs designed to provide students with the technical expertise and general knowledge necessary for successful employment in the manufacturing and aviation fields. Students can choose from the following focus areas:
- Aviation Maintenance Technology - AAS (page 95)
- Aviation Maintenance/Airframe - Technical Certificate (page 95)
- Aviation Maintenance/Powerplant - Technical Certificate (page 95)
- Industrial Technology - AAS* (page 87)
- Industrial Technology/Mechanical Technology Focus - AAS* (page 92)
- Industrial Technology/HVAC Concentration - Technical Certificate (page 90)
- Industrial Technology/Welding Concentration - Technical Certificate (page 90)
- HVAC - Certificate of Proficiency (page 88)
- Welding - Certificate of Proficiency page 88)