Arts & Humanities
The Arts and Humanities Division consists of the following departments: Basic Skills, Education, English, Fine Arts, Foreign Language, History, Physical Education, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, and Speech.
Students can obtain two-year Associate of Arts Degrees in General Education or Teaching through the Arts and Humanities Division. These degrees are for students who wish to pursue a bachelor's degree at a four-year college or university.
- Associate of Arts Degree Plan Business Focus (page 50)
- Associate of Arts Degree Plan General Education (page 47)
- Associate of Arts Degree Plan Liberal Arts Focus (page 48)
- Asssociate of Arts in Teaching Degree Plan Middle School Education: Language Arts/Social Studies Focus (page 52)
- Associate of Arts in Teaching Detree Plan Middle School Education: Math/Science Focus (page 54)